Saturday, May 8, 2010

Baltimore Cigar Examiner


I am now the official Baltimore Cigar Examiner. (Like how the title of this blog is my title as well?)

I get paid for every visit to my Examiner site.

Since you all love me and want me to succeed, you should go there frequently. It only takes a minute and I'm pretty sure you can subscribe to it as well. (So you don't have to visit all of the time. The articles will be e-mailed to you instead.)

So, yeah. Go check it out. Repeatedly. Tell your friends. Link the site on your facebook page and anywhere else you might want to put it.


Pimp my site out guys!


Yay!




Keep em Lit! (<--Watch what I do with the link here. Keep em Lit! will now always be the link to my Baltimore Cigar Examiner page. So click it on every post that you read and the world will be a better place!)

No comments:

Post a Comment