Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gadgets: Part One

This will be quick considering class begins in a few minutes. I should be doing homework. Instead I'm contemplating my cutter.

Xikar is great. The things they make can take a beating. I've been using a Malachite Green Xi2 Cutter for a few years now so believe me, I know.

I've taken it camping, its lived in my Jacket for about two years and it still cuts clean.

Plus its pretty.

One of the things I've always enjoyed about the smoking culture is the gadgets that come along with it.

This is one of my favorites.

Now all I need is a torch lighter. Yes. Yes...

You can't see it, but I"m rubbing my hands together gleefully right now. My beard has become a pencil thin moustache and I'm wearing black. No one can stop me! Not even those meddling kids and their dumb...

Ok. I'm back.

But yeah,

Gadgets make the smoking experience even better.


Off to class.



Keep em Lit!


No comments:

Post a Comment