Sunday, May 16, 2010

Adventure, Excitement and really wild things



I know you were all expecting part two of "So much has happened".

(He he he)

It shouldn't surprise you that this is not that post.

Instead, I have some exciting news! I recently sent out an e-mail to the creator of


that looked something like this:

I am interested in possibly doing an interview with you to publish on my two cigar websites (I'll provide links at the bottom of this e-mail).

I have a page on blogspot where I blog about cigars and how they relate to my life in general. I have also recently taken the position of Baltimore Cigar Examiner.

It is one of my goals to spread the joy of cigar smoking to different cultures and levels of society. The stereotypical upper middle class/wealthy men are not the only ones who enjoy cigars. CAO has recently launched a new ad campaign showing "real" cigar smokers, but they have so far only focused on men.

I love what your organization stands for and I love raising awareness of not-as-mainstream smoking cultures.

If doing an interview is not possible, perhaps I could get a written statement from your organization that I can share with my readers? I'd also be happy to publish any pictures you wanted to include.

Here are the links to my pages.

http://www.examiner.com/x-47695-Baltimore-Cigar-Examiner


http://cigarfreak.blogspot.com

Feel free to peruse them and ask any questions you might have. I'll be glad to answer them.

Thank you again for your time,


Etcetera, etcetera (not sure if I spelled that right), and so on (by which I mean I signed it and gave her my contact info).

Well, she responded today and her response e-mail was favorable (she said yes!). If she gives permission perhaps I'll post said response e-mail when I post the interview.

I think its great what Cigars4Women is doing for cigar smoking and any way I can help I will.

You all should go check out her site. Float around it for a while. Sign up to become a member and click on stuff. You'll learn a lot.

O.k. I'll try to get part two of "So much has happened" up in a few hours but no promises. Finals week + moving into a new apartment = not a lot of leisure time.



Keep em Lit!

No comments:

Post a Comment