Sunday, May 9, 2010

I never watched the show but now I think I should have




Go to CAO's website (It's very cool).

Once the page loads, mouse over the left side of the picture until you find the menu.

Click cigars.


Click Sopranos Edition.



(Holy shit! That freak figured out how to put pictures in his blog!)


Read all about the delicious cigar Flash brought me last night.






"Flash? Thats a person's name?" I thought I heard you say.

Remember before when I mentioned the whole "friends getting nicknames" thing?

Ta Da!

So yeah, she rocks. She brought me this delicious full bodied cigar and it was a great smoke. In fact, I'll have to agree with CAO when they say that the cigar is:

"Dark, compelling and rich with character, this smokin' hot escape is riddled with decadence and forcefully pleases the palate with notes of straight coffee beans, cocoa and a smattering of black cherry."

I also agree that when smoking this cigar you should, "Tread lightly and enjoy the badness. Capiche?"

This was my first time trying a CAO and man, great job guys.

Also, last night was smoking party part deux.



(This is not a picture of the hookah we used)


It was just as fun as the last time only instead of being at gimpy's house (there's that nickname thing again. hahaha... gimpy.) we were at my house. And I made delicious food. mmm...




(Why does it start all of the pictures out up at the top of the page?
Don't they know how difficult it is to get them into the right place? WTF?)


There were seven other people there as well, but I haven't thought of any clever names for them yet so they shall, as yet, go unnamed. (Besides my old lady and BJD)

Today is mothers day. Happy Mothers Day all you Mommies! Mommys? Mommies? Either way.

So, what would be a great mothers day present is showing your mom my examiner page. She'll love it... Unless she's my mom and wants me to quit smoking. (Hi Mom!)

Even if you don't show her my page (and she'll be disappointed if you don't) you should go there yourself and check it out. I get paid for it. Yay!



Have a great Mother's day guys and as always:




Keep em Lit!

No comments:

Post a Comment