Sunday, July 25, 2010

Additions



Hello there.

Thanks for stopping by.

I missed you.

I'm glad you're here. I wanted to show you something.


You may have noticed a few new additions on the blog. (Look over there. And down there.) Yeah, those additions.

You can now subscribe as well as become a follower.

Also!!!!!!!

I now have a counter for the pages, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd... A STUMBLE UPON BUTTON!!!!!!

For those of you who are stumblers out there/want to help me out, click on the stumble upon button on the posts!

Soon cigar freaks everywhere will come to this Mecca of a blog.

Yay!

There are worse things to be addicted to than my blog... Like facebook. (
as I check my status update...)



I had another Rocky Patel this weekend whilst playing cards with the Dutch and others and it was delicious. Those guys know what they are doing with cigars.

Go buy one and try one.


Keep em Lit!





Web Site Hit Counters


Free Hit Counters


No comments:

Post a Comment