Friday, April 30, 2010

Hookah



(Before you read this I'm apologizing ahead of time for the Wikipedia links. I don't have a hookah supplier or no enough about them to give you a good link. So make do! due? do? Make one of them!)

Tonight was great. I went over to a friends house for a somewhat impromptu smoking party. I took along a few cigars for people to try and one of my other friends brought her hookah.

For myself, I brought along one of the cigars that came in my free fuerte 6-pack; An Augusto Reyes Criollo Churchill.

It was a great smoke. The wrapper is a nice light color and the cigar lasted me at least two hours (Normally I smoke much shorter cigars which take 45 minutes to an hour).

The wrap was done well, ash burned nice and even and it was about two inches before it wanted off.

This is one of the few cigars that got progressively and very noticeably better the further along in the smoke I got.

Augusto Reyes Criollo
: I approve.

Now. On to the hookah:

You are not supposed to inhale cigars (though many people do). It is about the flavor and you don't taste with your lungs.

The hookah, however, you inhale (but don't hold in) the smoke. I was worried about coughing and hacking since I don't smoke regularly. I shouldn't have worried.

The smoke was so smooth. The tobacco tasted and smelled delicious and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it more than the cigar, but it was a tasty smoke.

Hookah: You make for a great time.

Thanks again for everyone who came and props to the host and hostess of the party! Lets do it again soon!


I had two smokes today, cigar and hookah, and they were both an amazing time.
I recommend both.

To those of you who haven't noticed, I don't use names in my blog. I like that people can have anonymity if they want. (or at least until I find interesting nicknames for them.) If you don't care feel free to comment at the bottom and reveal yourself or we'll work out a sweet nickname for you later.



Keep em Lit!

2 comments:

  1. It was great having all of you over and we do really need to do it again sometime soon... I still love how my bf said "you gonna smoke that cigar you have been sitting there fondling it for awhile" and i turned to him and said "Chris doesn't just smoke cigars he makes love to them" lol... the hookah was fabulous I may have to get one myself and Mark really enjoyed the cigar you gave him... Even though I came out I still want a cool nickname... lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to show the cigar you care before torching it like a witch in Salem.

    ReplyDelete