Sunday, May 2, 2010

About Sunday:



Welcome to my Sunday post!
.
.
.
Now lets talk about Saturday.

Yesterday was great! I spent the day with friends dorking out and we basically beat each other with sticks for a few hours. It was great! (I already said that. Hmm.)

When I got home my old lady's cousin came over and we proceeded to become gently inebriated the way that the United States becomes gently involved with other countries business.

It is at this point that I decide to have a smoke. I make a quick decision after looking into the humidor and pull out my Xicar to nip the tip. It is at this point that I realize my lighter (remind me to post about lighters soon) has been purloined (stop moving stuff!). Luckily there were other smokers around. After lighting my cigar I snuggled up to my old lady on the porch and relaxed into the smoke.

Don Lugo, you're still delicious.

Don Lugos have a nice dark wrapper and are usually wrapped well. The ash went for about an inch and a quarter before wanting off.

The cigar was tasty and having friends hang out made it worth while. (So come over more often woman!)

As usual I recommend this cigar to anyone who wants a nice smoke.

So yeah, Welcome to the Sunday post which is, in fact, about Saturday. (You like how I ninja mind controlled you with that sweet ruse? Kiaaaaaaa Hiyaaaaaaaaah!)

I bet until that last line you forgot this was supposed to be about Sunday.

I'm going to go smoke now.



Keep em Lit!

1 comment:

  1. Did you take a head shot and not realize it... maybe that would explain why you said that would great twice

    ReplyDelete