Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I want you!



Good news everybody!

The Examiner has decided to accept me as a contributor. I'm just waiting for the paperwork to get straightened out and I'll soon be publishing to their site and getting paid!

Who knew?

That being said, I'll link to the site once its up and running. You all should visit because the more hits I get the more monies I make!

Also, downer, I just found out they don't like words like Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt and Cock. So if I write that in here I'll have to change/delete it for transition to the Examiner.

Oh! Something about a cigar... (Of course I remembered to write something about a cigar here I'm the Cigar Freak!)

I'm going to go smoke one right now. Probably a Don Lugo. I'll let you know how delicious it was/is tomorrow. Live in suspense until tomorrow.

Also, leave comments! (It stops my fingers from trembling and makes it easier for me to light my cigars.)


Keep em Lit!

2 comments:

  1. tremble tremble tremble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read it and Karly stinks!
    -Robbie

    ReplyDelete