Friday, April 30, 2010

Now wait just a minute!



Whoa there! Stop! Hold up! Wait a minute!

What I said before, about that humidor I want... Thompson pulled the wool over my eyes there.

I thought that was the best deal. I thought I had a handle on things here. Then they put a catalog in my mailbox. The April catalog to be exact.

I'm flipping through it when what appears on lucky page 13? The Lucky 7 Gold Combo!!!!

This amazing combination includes a 200 cigar humidor with:
*Exterior analog hygrometer
*State-of-the-art double humidification system
*Sturdy brass piano hinges, Plexi Door (this bit isn't as impressive as that other stuff)
*7 Divided cedar drawers with finished faces
*60 Handmade cigars (see page 55 for cigar description)(heh. Good luck!)

Ok, you're pretty lucky so I'll give you the scoop. Page 55 has this to say about the cigars:

"This is a creamy, mild cigar blended from Cuban-seed long fillers and finished with a Java wrapper."

An upstanding gentleman known as Big Daddy describes them as well: "Very smooth and good flavor. These cigars were so good that I smoked 2 or 3 a day."

Thanks Big Daddy.

And the price tag for this awesome package? $99

The same amount as the other awesome-but-less-awesome-in-the-wake-of-this-amazing-offer humidor.

Thompson & Co., Why are you so good to me?

I'll be smoking later tonight so keep a lookout for a possible second post tonight.


Keep em Lit!

1 comment:

  1. That is a good deal. Bet sonia will buy it if you say you want it!

    ReplyDelete