Monday, April 19, 2010

What's this? A lull?

You must be asking yourself:

"What happened? We were used to every other day blogs about cigars that had little or no technical value at all but were slightly interesting to read.

What happened to the Author?

Was he not-so-aptly-named Cigar Freak?

Is he, perhaps, just a guy who smokes a cigar every once in a while?

Did he stop smoking much to the joy of his mother?"

Well I'll tell you, I haven't stopped smoking (
sorry mom). Indeed, I've had a cigar every other day since my post. Yum, they were good too.

One of them was a something something something Silver Edition and man it was good. I can't find the wrapper so don't ask me what it really was. The only reason I know it was a silver edition was because that was the name of this saved post before I changed it. I have no idea why I saved it with only those two words in it but I did.

The other one was a great little number from the Indian Tabac Cigar Co. A box pressed, super fuerte, Natural. (
I found the wrapper for this one...what I didn't find, was a picture of it. You'll have to make due with my search on Thompson) Yum. Great job Indian Tabac Cigar Co. (By the way, that was totally a cigar from my free 6-pack of fuerte cigars from Thompson. You guys still rule!)

So why the lull in posting you ask? Well, for those of you who don't know me personally, I am in college and apparently it's been extremely important for my teachers to all give me lots of work. (
Those of you who are my teachers and are reading this, you know exactly what I'm talking about.)I was even planning on going out of town this weekend and had to cancel the trip because of the amount of work.

I also postponed my blog-writing. I know. I know. You've all been devastated.

Well get ready for happiness!

The time has come for me to write another blog post! (
As you might have noticed since you're reading it right now.)

Now, here comes the sort of sad news. I know what you're saying: "But we just got excited for the happiness!"

I know you did. I did that on purpose. Now the sad news doesn't seem as bad. Its not that bad. See, I'm convincing myself too! Actually, It's pretty good if you ask me.

I haven't smoked my cigar for the evening.

"Gasp!" I thought I heard you say.

But look, This gives me a great opportunity to do what I enjoy doing. I get to go smoke. You all, on the other hand, get to sit in quiet anticipation and fear and wonder if I'll get around to posting about it afterwards.

No worries. My paper is finished for tomorrow, so unless I pass out immediately following my smoke, there is a good chance you'll see another post tonight.

My only question is: Which cigar should I try tonight? Don't worry about trying to answer this on in time... I'll probably be out there puffing away by the time you comment.

Decisions, Decisions...

Keep em lit!

No comments:

Post a Comment