Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What makes me angry?




You want to know what makes me angry?

"The Oil Spill in the Gulf?" I thought I heard you say.

You're right.

That spill really makes me angry. April 20th is when it began. 5 days until June 20th and still seems to be no sign of anyone fixing the problem, just dealing with the symptoms.

Humans are bastards.

But no, that is not what I'm talking about right now. Would you like to know what makes me angry as hell besides that?

"You know we do. There is nothing we want more than this bit of information." I thought I heard you say.

I knew it.

I'm going to link to the entire article here: LINK TO THE THING THAT ANGERS ME RIGHT NOW.

Here is the picture. See if you can spot the problem:



awesome pic everyone knows and loves


See it? Know what I'm talking about yet? No? Ok then, check out the blown up version of this picture that greets people walking into the Winston Churchill's Britain At War Experience, in South-East London:


douchebag 'shop job


I know what you're thinking:

"I don't see the big pro... wait.

No.

Did they...

No.

They couldn't have...

These motherfuckers photoshopped Sir Winston Churchill's CIGAR out of the picture?"




Yeah. They fucking did.

Hooray for changing history to fit a more PC crazed society.

"Is it ethical? Who cares?" I thought I heard them say.

Humans are bastards.



Keep Em Lit!



No comments:

Post a Comment