Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My new favorite cheap cigar

I just got finished (read "just" as two to three hours ago) this delicious cigar and woah-ho hoah! Who's got two thumbs and finally remembered to take pictures?

This guy.

Although, I forgot to take pictures of the cigar pre-light.

However, I did get a picture before I ashed the first and second times. YEAHHHH!!!!!!

A little bit about the cigar:



maybe next time I'll remember to take the picture before I smoke it.


It was delicious. Great smell and taste. I was curious and went onto Thompson's website (as usual). This is what they had to say:

"Corojo Cubano is a handmade combination filler cigar in a delicious Corojo wrapper for less than what you’d expect to pay for a machine-made drug store cigar! Yep, that’s right. Read the ingredient list and drool. This handmade cigar is made from a delectable blend of Dominican Piloto Cubano and Olor combination fillers, Dominican binder, and a beautiful and oh-so-rich smoking Honduran Corojo wrapper. The effect is nothing short of mesmerizing. No, our supply of Corojo Cubano didn’t fall off a truck. Let’s just say I happened to be in the right place at the right time to take advantage of this special deal, and the best part is I get to pass the saving on to you."

By "you" they obviously mean me.

"But how was it wrapped?" I thought I heard you say.

Let me just say that the burn was even all the way down. I'll let the picture show you how the ash was:


I've always been envious of other peoples ash-pictures.

Yeah, that's nice. Look at that even burn. Look at that nice long ash. Look at those legs. Ooh.

Hey what? Legs?

I forgot to mention, the Gimp was over and hanging out while I was smoking. She bought me a nice cigar as well! Awesome! You'll hear about it when I smoke it later. Back to the action!

After I took this picture I turned off the camera, set it down, thought to myself, "I should ash this before I take another puff-- No! Better idea! I'm going to see how long I can get this ash to be! Yes! Here goes!"

As I took the puff the ash decided to jump. Always trust your ash-instinct.

As the smoke progressed it became clear that this cigar was going to stay delicious and burn evenly the whole way through.

As it became evident it was time for the second ash, I took another picture. No sneaky jumping off this time ash:


Not bad for a second ash. This cigar rocks.

Yeah, still awesome. Look at that even burn. Look at that nice long ash. Look at those legs. Ooh.

Wait what? More legs?

Ok so I started this smoke with the Gimp but a few minutes into it Company came out. Those are his legs. He's in the process of making me armour. Heck yeah! (That's not cigar related, it's just cool!)

So overall, I am so glad I've got four more of these bad boys hanging out in the humidor.

The Corojo Cubano has surpassed my previous number 1 cheap cigar choice, the Don Lugo.

Sorry Don, the Cubano is just better.


Everyone else, tell your friends


and...


Keep Em Lit!

2 comments:

  1. this was definitely an amusing blog... lol... can't wait to read the one about the cigar I bought for you...

    ReplyDelete